Friday 6 August 2010

Introducing New Kids educational fun packs

Two nursery schools have signed up for the Adopt a Beehive campaign. This has spurred me on to looking at the knowledge we can pass onto kids about the problems with honey bees.

I have put together a small education pack - My first honey bee book.
This has been written by a local experienced Bee keeper, Mary Hill and my husband said he learnt more reading this book than listening to me!

Also included are transfers/stickers that show bees, insects, flowers, a honey dipper, a small teddy bear made from beeswax and a small jar of our local runny honey.
The whole pack is carefully hand packaged in a clear envelope - ready to give away as a present. It will be available on-line and from our outlets by the middle of August. Let me know if you would like one as stocks are limited!

No comments:

Post a Comment